We understand it hasn’t been easy for small businesses this year, which is why we’re here to help! UMe has partnered with Opportunity Fund, the nation’s leading nonprofit business lender, to provide small businesses across California with access to additional funds at competitive rates with generous terms.
If you’re a small business owner anywhere in the state of California and attempted to get PPP assistance but may not have been eligible, or found the available funding insufficient, the Opportunity Fund RESTART Loan is here to support you and provide you with the funds you need at an affordable rate.
Tell me the deets.
The RESTART Loan was designed to provide business owners a stimulus package that provides generous flexibility and affordable rates. From extended term lengths to low interest to funding that matches your immediate needs, there’s something for every small business owner here.
- Loans available from $10K – $25K
- 4.25% Interest Rate (Prime + 1%)
- 27 Month Term
- 0% Loan Origination Fee
- 0% Prepayment Penalty
- Fixed payment of $50 for the first 3 months, then just your monthly payments after
- Borrowers with existing loans can use RESTART to refinance at a lower rate!
- Existing loan balance must be <$20K
- Borrowers may qualify for additional loan dollars up to the $25K maximum
- Borrowers must meet all other RESTART criteria
- Personal guarantee required from at least one owner with 20% or greater stake
- Minimum Verified Annual Sales of at least $60,000
- If you need less than $10K or more than $25K, inquire about the Opportunity Fund CORE Working Capital Loan.
- Payment Terms during first 3 months:
- $50 first 3 months (interest to be applied) then regular amortization after for the remaining term.
- For a $10K loan, $50 will apply to interest and a portion of the principal
- For a $25K loan, since $50 will not cover monthly interest, any excess unpaid interest will be capitalized on the loan.
- There will be no late fees or NSF fees during the initial 3 month period
Between U + Me, you got this!
Because we’re all about transparency, you will apply with and, if approved, receive funding from our partner, Opportunity Fund, not from UMe. UMe is not profiting from any of these loans. Instead, we are simply providing our membership with access to business loans to help our business members thrive. At UMe, U really do Matter to Me (all of us) — even if that means referring you to another lender to help you achieve your goals.