JavaScript must be turned on in order for this site to display properly


Switch Your Account

Welcome home! We’re happy to help you move your account to UMe. Simply give us a call at (818) 238-2900, and we’ll guide you through the process of becoming a member of our credit union.

Step 1: Open your new account

To become a member of UMe, you must have a savings account. We also offer other financial products and services such as free checking, ATM card, Visa® debit card and more. Visit UMe at 3000 W. Magnolia Boulevard in Magnolia Park to open your account.

Get started >

Step 2: Transfer automatic payments and deposits

Once your new account is opened, you’ll need to notify companies and financial institutions that make automatic withdrawals from your old account.

These may include utility companies, telephone, cable, mortgage, auto insurance, life insurance, and anyone else that you pay through automatic transfers. You also will need to notify any company that makes automatic deposits into your account, such as direct deposit through your employer.

We’ve included two downloadable forms to use to notify all parties of the switch. Check with the involved parties to make sure they will accept this form. Some parties may require you to fill out a form of their own.

Step 3: Close your old account

Now that your automatic payments and deposits are transferred, you can close your old account. Be sure to leave your accounts open long enough for outstanding checks and withdrawals to clear.

Step 4: Relax

Welcome to the credit union! Now that you are a part of the UMe family, be sure to stop by our branch and say hello!

bank on UMe
Back To Top