With cybercrime and identity theft on the rise, it’s essential to have safeguards in place. This is where the UMe CardNav app can help U stop fraudsters in their tracks! Designed to provide users with control and security over their debit and credit cards, UMe CardNav is an excellent tool in the fight against fraud.
What is UMe CardNav?
UMe CardNav is a mobile app that gives our members credit and debit card control, allowing U to monitor and manage how, when, and where your cards are used. In today’s world, where digital dangers are unfortunately part of everyday life, having quicker access to your card management puts the power to spot suspicious transactions in your hands.
Key Features of UMe CardNav
- On/Off Switch: Turn any card on or off—in seconds. It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
- Travel Notifications: Create notifications so your card will work wherever you are.
- Spending Limits: Set dollar limits for transactions and receive alerts when those limits are being reached.
- Geolocation Services: Ensure you’re the only person using your cards. GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or ensure it’s only able to be used when it’s with U.
- Merchant Alerts: Receive instant alerts regarding your transactions.
At UMe, we understand how crucial your financial security is to U. That’s why we’ve made sure UMe CardNav is all about empowering you. It’s like having a personal guardian for your finances, right in your pocket. With UMe CardNav, you get to set up customizable alerts and controls that fit your lifestyle, keeping your financial safety in your own hands.
Getting started is easy:
2️⃣ Launch the UMe Mobile app and click the “Cards” icon at the bottom of the homepage.
3️⃣ Tap the “Go to CardNav App” button (this will connect you with UMe CardNav).
4️⃣ Follow the prompts to select your card controls, and enjoy!
And just like that, you are 100% in control of your cards. If you have any questions, our team is always happy to help. Just give us a call at (818) 238-2900.
Disclaimer: U matter to Me (all of us) at UMe — and that’s why we do our best to deliver helpful information on our blog. Please note the following: (1) UMe Credit Union works hard to make certain that the information we post here is as accurate as humanly possible. But as you know, information can change and evolve quickly. While we try to update the blog on a regular basis, the content of some older posts may not be correct or up-to-date. (2) Some destinations on the World Wide Web that we link you to will exist on external websites. UMe Credit Union does not officially endorse any connected sites, nor do/did we compensate or get compensated by any entities to be featured in our posts (unless otherwise noted). (3) Everyone’s situation is unique and we advise you to consult with our personal bankers or your finance, tax, or legal professional for advice individualized to you!