No need to be shy about it, UMe-verse — we know U like to be in control. Lucky for you, we created an app that gives U all the debit and credit card control you could ever dream of. Introducing the UMe CardNav app… taking debit and credit card management to the next level. UMe CardNav gives you so much power, it would make He-Man proud. (That’s a classic 80s cartoon reference, we really hope you guys enjoy that one!)
Check out these totally awesome UMe CardNav App features:
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms. UMe CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Create travel notifications, so your card will work wherever you are.
• Turn any card on or off—in seconds. It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you’re the only person using your cards. GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when it’s with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants. Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive instant alerts regarding your transactions.
Still craving more? You can customize all these UMe CardNav features to fit your exact needs. With the UMe CardNav App… U have the power!
Getting started is easy:
(1) First things first, make sure you have the latest version of the UMe Mobile app!
(2) Download the UMe CardNav app (from the App Store or Google Play Store)
(3) Launch the UMe Mobile app and click the Manage Cards tile on the homepage (this will connect you with UMe CardNav)
(4) Follow the prompts to select your card controls, and enjoy!
And just like that, by the power of UMe, you are 100% in control of your cards. To download the UMe CardNav app, search “UMe CardNav” in the Apple App Store or Google Play store today. If you have any questions, our team is always happy to help. Just give us a call at (818) 238-2900.