UMe’s CardNav App Gives U (Even More) Card Control
No need to be shy about it, UMe-verse — we know U like to be in control. Lucky for you, we created an app that gives U all the debit and credit card control you could ever dream of. Introducing the UMe CardNav app… taking debit and credit card management to the next level. UMe CardNav gives you so much power, it would make He-Man proud. (That’s a classic 80s cartoon reference, we really hope you guys enjoy that one!)
Check out these totally awesome UMe CardNav App features:
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms. UMe CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Create travel notifications, so your card will work wherever you are.
• Turn any card on or off—in seconds. It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you’re the only person using your cards. GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when it’s with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants. Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive instant alerts regarding your transactions.
Still craving more? You can customize all these UMe CardNav features to fit your exact needs. With the UMe CardNav App… U have the power!
Getting started is easy:
1️⃣ First things first, make sure you have the latest version of the UMe Mobile app!
2️⃣ Log in and tap on Manage Cards. You’ll be directed to UMe CardNav (in the App Store or Google Play Store).
3️⃣ Download and open UMe CardNav. Tap Get Started, then tap Continue to UMe Mobile.
4️⃣ Tap Manage Cards (this will connect U with UMe CardNav). Follow the prompts to select your card controls, and enjoy!
And just like that, by the power of UMe, you are 100% in control of your cards. To download the UMe CardNav app, search “UMe CardNav” in the Apple App Store or Google Play store today. If you have any questions, our team is always happy to help. Just give us a call at (818) 238-2900.
Disclaimer: U matter to Me (all of us) at UMe — and that’s why we do our best to deliver helpful information on our blog. Please note the following: (1) UMe Credit Union works hard to make certain that the information we post here is as accurate as humanly possible. But as you know, information can change and evolve quickly. While we try to update the blog on a regular basis, the content of some older posts may not be correct or up-to-date. (2) Some destinations on the World Wide Web that we link you to will exist on external websites. UMe Credit Union does not officially endorse any connected sites, nor do/did we compensate or get compensated by any entities to be featured in our posts (unless otherwise noted). (3) Everyone’s situation is unique and we advise you to consult with our personal bankers or your finance, tax, or legal professional for advice individualized to you!