JavaScript must be turned on in order for this site to display properly


Lost or stolen cards

If you believe that your credit, debit or ATM card, number, PIN, or any combination of the three has been lost, stolen or compromised, please deactivate your card immediately in one of the following ways:


US: (888) 241 2510 or International: (909) 941-1398

The sooner we know your card is out of your possession, the sooner we can keep you and your account safe! If you need a replacement card, we can issue you one immediately at the credit union.

In addition, if you believe you’ve been a victim of Identity Theft, please follow the steps below:

Step 1

Protect your Social Security number

Contact any of the following three national consumer reporting companies and place a fraud alert on your credit reports.

Trans Union
(800) 680.7289
P.O. Box 740241 Atlanta, GA 30374-0241

(800) 525.6285
P.O. Box 9532 Allen, TX 75031

(888) 397.3742
P.O. Box 6790 Fullerton, CA 92834-6790

This can help prevent a thief from opening an account using your Social Security number or other information.

Step 2

Close your financial accounts
Credit cards, checking accounts and savings accounts should be closed. Open new accounts with passwords. Avoid passwords or personal identification numbers (PINs) that contain your birth date, mother’s maiden name, and any part of your Social Security number or your phone number.

Step 3

File a police report
If a crime was committed (i.e. your purse or wallet stolen, house was burglarized, or car was broken into), contact your local law enforcement and file a police report immediately.

Step 4

File a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The FTC maintains a database of identity theft cases used by law enforcement agencies for investigations. Filing a complaint helps law enforcement authorities learn more about identity theft and the problems victims are having so they can better assist you. You can contact the FTC Identity Theft Hotline through the following methods:

Phone: (877) 438-4338


Identity Theft Clearinghouse Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington D.C. 20580

Step 5

Protect your driver's license or identification card
Contact the agency that issued your drivers license (or government issued ID) and follow their procedure for canceling and getting a replacement card. Ask the agency to flag your file so no one else can get a license or ID using your name.

Step 6

To report stolen checks or fraudulent bank accounts

Telecheck: (800) 710-9898
Certegy: (800) 437-5120
SCAN: (800) 262-7771

Step 7

To report Social Security fraud

Social Security Administration’s Fraud Hotline
(800) 269-0271
P.O. Box 17768, Baltimore, MD 21235

bank on UMe
Back To Top